What is Camelo?
Camelo is an employee scheduling software that helps shift-based workplaces manage their work schedules and people better.
What can business owners, managers, and admins do on Camelo?
- Create, edit, and publish shift schedules
- Schedule staff and find replacements based on availability, skills, and roles
- See who’s working, where they’re working, and what they’re working on
- Let employees select open shifts and swap shifts for more flexibility
- Manage all time off requests
- Communicate with the team in real-time: send and receive announcements, messages, work information
- Save labor records and stay compliant
- Record, approve, and export timesheets for accurate payroll
What can team members and employees do on Camelo?
- Receive instant notifications on new work schedules, updates, tasks, and information
- Receive reminders on all upcoming shifts and tasks
- Access and view work schedules from anywhere
- Clock in and clock out from any device
- Add and update availability
- Select open shifts and swap shifts with coworkers
- Submit leave and time-off requests via the app
- Chat with coworkers in real-time in 1-on-1 or group chats
❓ Where can I download Camelo?
You can also use Camelo on desktop by visiting https://dashboard.camelohq.com/.
❓ How can I set up Camelo for my business?
✨ Tip: In Camelo, go to the Menu tab and select Product Guide to learn more about how to use the app!