Access and permission
Different roles in Camelo have different levels of access and permission to data.
Roles in Camelo
- Owner can manage the entire business account and all data within the business account.
- Payroll Admin can manage timesheets of their locations.
- Schedule Manager can view timesheets, manage shifts and leave requests of their schedules.
- Employee can view their shifts, team schedules, leave requests, and timesheets.
Assign roles to team members
- Go to the Menu tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Access & Permission.
- Select a role.
- Tap the edit icon in the top-right corner.
- Select the members you want to assign the role.
- Tap Done to finish.
Now the team members you’ve added will be able to perform actions permitted for their role.