Process shift swap & shift offer requests
When employees request shift swaps or shift offers, you can use the Camelo web or Camelo app to accept/reject the requests.
- You must have Owner access to process shift requests.
Process shift requests
From the Dashboard on Camelo web
- Go to the Dashboard page on Camelo Web.
- Scroll to the Pending Request section to review the requests.
- Click Accept to approve the request or Decline to decline the request.
From the Notifications tab on Camelo app
When an employee approves a shift swap/offer request from another employee, you’ll receive a mobile notification.
- Go to the Notifications tab on the Camelo app.
- Review the details of the request.
- Tap Approve to approve the request. Or tap Reject to decline the request.
From the Menu tab on Camelo app
You can view a list of all shift requests, or approve all pending requests at a time. To do so:
- Go to the Menu tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the AWAITING APPROVAL section, and select Shift Requests.
- You’ll see a list of all requests waiting for approval here.