Process leave requests
When employees request time off, you can use Camelo web or Camelo app to process the requests.
- You must have Owner access to process leave requests.
- If you submit a leave request for an employee, that request is automatically approved.
Process time off requests
From the Dashboard on Camelo web
- Go to the Dashboard page on Camelo Web.
- Scroll to the Pending Request section to review the requests.
- Click Accept to approve the request or Decline to decline the request.
From the Notifications tab on Camelo app
When an employee submits a new leave request, you’ll receive a mobile notification.
- Go to the Notifications tab on the Camelo app.
- Review the details of the leave request.
- Tap Approve to approve the request. Or tap Reject to decline the request.
From the Menu tab on Camelo app
You can view a list of all leave requests, or approval all pending requests at a time. To do so:
- Go to the Menu tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the AWAITING APPROVAL section, and select Leaves.
- You’ll see a list of all requests waiting for approval here.